Origin: Derived from the leaves of yerba mate
Overview: Yerba Mate 30% Caffeine is a product derived from the leaves of a plant called yerba mate. The herb is traditionally used to make a beverage called mate and is consumed in central and southern regions of South America. Today, it is often found as an ingredient in energy drinks. It is also sold as a ready-to-drink beverage.
The herb is touted for its caffeine content with each tablespoon of dried leaves containing 30 mg of caffeine. It also contains feel-good compounds such as theobromine and theophylline, xanthines, caffeoyl derivatives, saponins, polyphenols, as well as vitamins and minerals.
- Boosting energy and improving mental focus
- Enhancing physical performance
- Protecting against infections
- Potentially aiding in weight loss through reducing appetite and boosting the metabolism
- Boosting the immune system
- Lowering blood sugar levels
- Lowering risk of heart disease
Common Dosage: Currently there is no standard dosage for Yerba Mate 30% Caffeine.