Origin: derived from GMO-free soy bean cakes
Overview: Soybean extract is a compound derived from GMO-free soybean cakes. It contains high levels of isoflavones which possesimpart estrogen-like effects on the body. It aids in hormone secretion, metabolism activity, protein synthesis, and growth factor activity. It is also a chemopreventive agent.
- Improving liver function
- Alleviating migraine headaches
- Improving blood sugar levels
- Preventing skin aging and wrinkles
- Protecting from osteoporosis
- Enhancing immune function
- Reducing the risk for hormone-dependent cancers such as breast and prostate cancer
Common Dosage: The common dosage for soy bean extract depends on the intended use. For cholesterol and bone health, 5- mg is usually administered while for lowering blood pressure and hot flashes, 40 mg to 80 mg is usually given to patients.