Origin: Derived from the roots of Muira Puama, small trees native to the Amazon rainforest
Also Known As:
Overview: Muira Puama root extract 10:1 is a compound derived from the roots of Muira Puama, small trees native to the Amazon rainforest. It is rich in fatty acids, fatty acid esters, essential oils, plant sterols, and triterpenes.
It is traditionally used as a way to treat sexual dysfunction, improve cognitive function, and to reduce stress.
- Inhibiting the progression of Alzheimer’s disease
- Enhancing memory
- Promoting the growth of neurons
- Decreasing damage to neurons
- Helping with stress-induced depression
- Aiding with stress and anxiety
- Helping with fatigue
- Reducing cholesterol and body fat
Common Dosage: 100 to 1500 mg