Origin: Derived from the Milk Thistle (Silybum mrianum) plant
Also Known As:
Saint Mary’s thistle
Mediterranean milk thistle
Overview: Milk Thistle Extract 80% is a compound extracted from the milk thistle plant. It contains active components called silymarin which is known for its antioxidant, antiviral, and anti-inflammatory properties.
Traditionally, it is used to treat disorders of the gallbladder and liver, to promote breast milk production, to prevent and treat cancer, and to protect the liver from environmental toxins.
- Protecting the liver
- Preventing age-related brain function decline
- Protecting against osteoporosis
- Improving cancer treatment
- Boosting breast milk production
- Treating acne
- Lowering blood sugar levels for people with diabetes
Common Dosage: 420 mg per day