Origin: Derived from the fermented food
Also Known As:
Overview: Lactobacillus Probiotic Powder is a dietary supplement obtained from rod-shaped bacteria called lactobacillus. It aids in breaking down sugars such as lactose into lactic acid.
It is used as starter cultures in industry for controlled fermentation in the production of wine, yogurt, cheese, sauerkraut, pickles, beer, cider, kimchi, cocoa, kefir, and other fermented foods, as well as animal feeds and the bokashi soil amendment.
- Keeping the normal balance of bacteria in the gastrointestinal tract
- Treating and preventing diarrhea
- Boosting the immune system
- Treating skin disorders
- Reducing cholesterol
- Improving symptoms of IBS
- Potentially treating vaginal infections
- Potentially promoting weight loss
- Preventing and reducing cold and flu symptoms
- Preventing and reducing allergy symptoms
Common Dosage: 1 capsule per day