Origin: Derived from the herbaceous climbing vine called Gynostemma pentaphyllum
Also Known As:
Overview: Gynostemma is a quintessential adaptogenic herb. Gynostemma is an adaptogen and antioxidant and it supports the healthy activity of the immune system. It is also used to help support and maintain normal healthy respiratory, cardiovascular, digestive and liver functions.
- Fighting allergies
- Protecting brain cells from damage
- Supporting weight loss
- Improving symptoms of diabetes
- Preventing the spreading of lung cancer in the body
- Promoting cardiovascular health
- Reducing asthma symptoms
- Protecting cells from oxidative damage
- Boosting liver function
Common Dosage:The recommended dosage for Gynostemma is 450 mg daily in healthy individuals.