Origin: Derived from roots of the Chlorophytum borivilianum herb
Also Known As:
Overview: Chlorophytum 50% is an extract derived from Safed Musli, a rare herb originating from the country of India and is used traditionally as medicine. It is used for many things including curing arthritis, cancer, diabetes, boosting vitality, improving sexual performance, increasing testosterone, and increasing sexual activity.
- Reducing fatigue and weakness
- Increasing weight in malnourished bodies
- Treating oligospermia
- AIding in the improvement of erectile dysfunction symptoms
- Treating diabetes
- Reducing joint inflammation caused by arthritis
- Promoting lactation in mothers
Common Dosage: At this time there is not enough scientific information to determine an appropriate range of doses for Chlorophytum.