Origin: Synthesized by microalgae called Haematococcus.
Also Known As:
β-Carotene-4,4′-dione, 3,3′-dihydroxy-, all-trans-
Overview: Astaxanthin Powder is a deep red colored phytonutrient. Literature shows that it surpasses many of the antioxidant benefits of Vitamin C and Vitamin E. Astaxanthin powder protects the skin from ultraviolet radiation, strengthens the immune system, increases energy and metabolism, protects eye health, supports cardiovascular health, and reduces inflammation.
- Protecting pancreatic β-cells from the oxidative stress caused by high blood sugar levels
- Reducing risk of cardiovascular disease
- Reducing heart damage from heart attack
- Enhancing antibody production
- Protecting the skin against UV damage
- Protecting the eyes against bacterial damage
- Fighting high blood pressure
- Improving insulin sensitivity, liver inflammation, and reduction of fatty liver
- Inhibiting cancer cell growth
- Reducing fatigue during exercise
- Protecting against Alzheimer’s disease
- Protecting against Parkinson’s disease
Common Dosage: The recommended dosage for Astaxanthin Powder is 12 mg daily.