Origin: Extracted from many different plants including Ginkgo Biloba and St John’s Wort.
Also Known As:
Overview: Amentoflavone is a polyphenolic compound that increases the production of testosterone by inducing the release of GnRH at the hypothalamus. Amentoflavone is a known PDE inhibitor, making its vaso-dilator abilities very potent. It also supports enhanced muscle contractions, by increasing calcium release within the muscle cell. Amentoflavone also helps to enhance mood, improving alertness and wakefulness by modulating GABA receptor activity.
- Protecting the brain against neuroinflammation
- Protecting cells against oxidative damage
- Reducing inflammation and pain caused by arthritis
- Managing symptoms of depression and anxiety
- Protecting against ulcerative colitis
- Protecting skin against UVB ray-induced premature aging
- Fending off microbes
- Protecting the vascular system
- Improving exercise performance by enhancing the release of calcium into the muscles
- Combating diabetes and obesity
- Promoting bone growth
Common Dosage: The recommended dosage for Amentoflavone depends on several factors such as the user’s age, health, and several other conditions.