Origin: Derived from soy
Also Known As:
Overview: Alpha GPC is a cholinergic compound found in the brain. It rapidly delivers choline to the brain across the blood-brain barrier. It increases the chemical acetylcholine in the brain which helps improve memory and learning.
Apart from supporting cellular membranes and aiding in the prevention of cognitive decline, it is also often used to enhance power output in athletes.
- Preventing cognitive decline
- Increasing power output in athletes
- Improving symptoms of Alzheimer’s disease
- Increasing levels of human growth hormone
- Promoting the absorption of iron
- Improving memory, thinking skills, and learning ability
Common Dosage: 300 mg to 600 mg