Origin: Pharmaceutical grade form of the alkaloid yohimbine isolated from yohimbe bark.
Also Known As:
Overview: Yohimbine HCL is the pharmaceutical grade form of the alkaloid yohimbine isolated from yohimbe bark. It is commonly used to treat erectile dysfunction. However, it is also marketed as a fat loss aid among bodybuilders since it has the capacity to block alpha-2 adrenergic receptors.
- Treating erectile dysfunction
- Promoting fat burning and weight loss
- Reducing fear and social anxiety
- Aiding in the treatment of Type 2 Diabetes
- Improving memory
- Improving cognitive performance
- Decreasing blood clotting
- Aiding in the treatment of xerostomia or dry mouth syndrome
- Protecting the kidneys
- Reducing pain
- Treating arthritis
- Treating clonidine overdose
Common Dosage: 5.4 mg per day