Also Known As:
Overview: Vitamin B3 (niacin), is one of the B-complex vitamins that help support the body’s ability to make and break down natural compounds needed for good health.
Studies have shown that it helps with having a good effect on cholesterol and triglycerides, assisting with heart health, improving memory loss, motion sickness, as well as keeping a healthy blood pressure.
- Lowering LDL cholesterol levels in the body
- Increasing HDL cholesterol levels
- Lowering triglycerides
- Prevention of heart diseases
- Treatment of Type 1 Diabetes
- Treatment of pellagra or niacin deficiency
- Boosting brain function
Common Dosage: 14 mg per day for women and 16 mg per day for men