Origin: Seed of the periwinkle (Vinca Minor) plant
Also Known As: ethyl apovincaminate
Overview: Vinpocetine is a synthetic compound extracted from the seed of the plant called Vinca Minor and is synthesized from the molecule vincamine.. Numerous scientific studies have shown that Vinpocetine enhances cognitive function. It improves long and short term memory while protecting the heart muscle, facilitating cerebral metabolism, improving blood flow to the brain, and maintaining good hearing function.
- Enhancing memory
- Increasing blood flow to the brain
- Increasing cognitive performance
- Slowing down cognitive decline
- Improving heart and liver health
- Protection against hearing loss
Common Dosage: The recommended dosage of Vinpocetine is 10mg to 30mg per day.