Also Known As:
Overview: Trace minerals or micro minerals are nutrients that people need to obtain from food or from supplements. However, unlike macro minerals, you only need a small amount of these.
Micro minerals include chromium, copper, fluoride, iron, manganese, molybdenum iodine, selenium, and zinc.
These minerals are crucial building blocks for hundreds of enzymes. They also facilitate biochemical reactions in the body that are required for normal growth, development, and neurological functions.
- Regulating blood sugar levels
- Aiding in the formation of bone and cartilage
- Improving iron usage in the body
- Aiding in the manufacture of blood
- Regulating metabolism, growth, and development
- Protecting against cell damage
- Aiding in fetal development
- Aiding in wound healing
- Aiding in the manufacture of genetic material