Also Known As:
Overview: Shilajit is a is a thick, sticky tar-like substance with a colour ranging from white to dark brown (the latter is more common), found predominantly in Himalaya, Karakuram, Tibet mountains, Caucasus mountains, Altai Mountains, and mountains of Gilgit Baltistan. It is used in Ayurveda and Unani.
- Supporting brain function
- Reducing free radicals
- Treating iron deficiency anemia
- Reducing symptoms of chronic fatigue syndrome
- Reducing symptoms of altitude sickness
- Fighting liver cancer cells
- Supporting hearth health
- Supporting male fertility
Common Dosage: 300 to 500 mg daily.