Origin: Derived from the wilde mutations of Camellia sinensis
Overview: Purple Tea Extract is rich in polyphenols, GHG, and theobromine which is unusually found in other common teas such as green tea, black tea and oolong tea. SInce the plants are grown in high altitudes, It also contains high levels of anthocyanins which help protect the leaves from sun damage when it is growing.
IT may be used in nutraceutical and beauty foods applications as well as in cosmetics and skincare products such as sunscreens, toners, body gels, shampoos, and conditioners.
- Inhibition of lipid absorption and fat accumulation
- Improvement on fat metabolism
- Inhibition of pancreatic lipase
- Inhibition of lipid peroxidation which slows down the visible signs of skin aging
- Supporting cardiovascular health
- Supporting cognitive health
Common Dosage: 100 mg per day