Also Known As:
Overview: Moringa oleifera is a fast-growing, drought-resistant tree of the family Moringaceae, native to tropical and subtropical regions of South Asia. It is widely cultivated for its young seed pods and leaves used as vegetables and for traditional herbal medicine. It is also used for water purification.
It is a rich source of protein, Vitamins A, B2, B6, and C, iron, and magnesium. It also contains powerful antioxidants including quercetin and chlorogenic acid.
- Lowering blood sugar levels
- Reducing inflammation
- Lowering cholesterol
- Protecting against arsenic toxicity
- Protecting the skin and hair
- Treating edema
- Protecting the live
- Preventing and treating certain forms of cancer
- Supporting bone health
- Protecting the cardiovascular system
- Aiding in wound healing
- Treating asthma
- Improving eye health
- Treating sickle cell disease
Common Dosage: Currently there is insufficient information on the recommended dosage for moringa.