Origin: Supplements or food such as airy products, meats, fish, eggs, nuts, beans, oats, and wheat.
Also Known As:
Overview: N-Acetyl-L-Tyrosine is an amino acid that is critical for cognitive processes, building muscular tissue, cell growth, and mental awareness. It supports peak performance from both the brain and body by reducing stress hormones, stimulating brain power, assist with better balance in the neurotransmitter levels within the brain, and improving neural communication.
N-Acetyl-L-Tyrosine has also been shown to raise thyroid hormone production which may attribute to weight loss.
- Supporting the synthesis of neurotransmitters such as epinephrine, norepinephrine, dopamine and serotonin
- Improving mental function
- Relieving fatigue in sleep-deprived persons
- Improving memory and mental performance under stressful situations
- Supporting alertness, mood, and mental clarity
Common Dosage: 500 to 2000 mg before exercise