Origin: Manufactured by binding MCT oil to microscopic fibrous carrier powders which is then spray dried
Also Known As:
Overview: MCT Oil Powder is a powdered form of MCT Oil. It is manufactured by binding MCT oil to microscopic fibrous carrier powders which is then spray dried.
MCT is primarily used as a dietary supplement to boost dietary fat intake and delay hunger pangs.
The liquid and powder forms of MCT oil tend to offer the same health benefits. However, MCT Oil powder is much more convenient, portable, and less prone to mess. It also mixes easily with liquids making them a popular choice for adding into beverages like coffee. Moreover, there are people who ten to digest MCT Oil powder more easily than its liquid counterpart.
- Promoting weight loss
- Providing an instant source of energy
- Reducing lactate buildup in athletes
- Managing illnesses like epilepsy, Alxheimer’s disease, and autism
- Fighting yeast and bacterial growth
- Reducing risk factors for heart disease
- Controlling blood sugar levels
- Supporting diabetes management
Common Dosage: 30 grams taken one to three times per day