Origin: Sourced from the chinese herb danshen or red sage (Salvia miltiorrhiza) plant.
Also Known As:
Overview:Magnesium Tanshinoate-B 45% (Antaeus) protects endothelial cells against oxidized lipoproteins-induced apoptosis. This compound also is equipped with cardio protective and antioxidant properties, and has been widely used in Chinese medicine for numerous cardiovascular disorders. Magnesium Tanishinoate-B also dilates arteries and blood vessels increasing blood flow as well as nitric oxide production.
- Maximizing nitric oxide synthesis
- Extension of light blood vessels
- Improving blood circulation and oxygenation of tissues and muscles
- Improving the transport of nutrients in the body
- Reducing lipid peroxidation
Common Dosage: 6.5 mg per kg of body weight