Origin/Source: Supplements and food such as cheese, soybeans, beef, lamb, chicken, pork, nuts, seeds fish, beans, mushrooms, and whole grains.
Also Known As:
Overview: L-Valine is a BCAA that enhances energy levels, increases muscle endurance, and maintains nitrogen balance in adult bodies. It also aids in muscle recovery and growth as well as tissue repair.
- Prevention of muscle breakdown
- Supplying the muscles with glucose during physical activity
- Increasing endurance during exercise
- Promotion of muscle metabolism and growth
- Improving the regulation of the immune system
Common Dosage: 10 mg per kg of body weight