Overview: L-Arginine Malate is a semi-essential amino acid combined with malic acid. It is a precursor of the gas nitric oxide. Due to Arginine being a precursor of nitric oxide it is often used to aid in releasing natural growth hormone, assist with protein synthesis, increase vasodilation removing bad cholesterol, regulate salt levels within the body, as well as enhancing fat metabolism.
Arginine may also boost the immune system, thereby allowing an athlete to train harder and avoid the effects of minor illness associated with overtraining.
- Growth hormone stimulation
- Reduction of high blood pressure
- Treatment of heart disease
- Treatment of erectile dysfunction
- Controlling blood sugar in people with diabetes
- Fighting inflammation
- Improving athletic performance
- Improving kidney function