Origin: Manufactured by JSW Enterprise, LLC. prepared by combining anhydrous caffeine with citric acid monohydrate and sodium citrate dihydrate.
Also Known As:
Overview: Kaff Citrate is a form of caffeine citrate manufactured by JSW Enterprise, LLC. It is a central nervous system stimulate often used to treat breathing problems in premature infants.
It is also used in dietary supplements and sports nutrition.
- Improving exercise performance
- Treating breathing problems in premature infants
- Increasing focus and energy
- Improving metabolism
- Decreasing perceived fatigue
- Replenishing energy produced by caffeine
- Preventing post-ingestion caffeine crash
Common Dosage: 20 mg per kg of bodyweight