- Matcha is an 800 year old ingredient
- It’s uniqueness comes from its color, flavor, and texture.
- Full of amazing health benefits
What are the health benefits of Matcha?
- Amazing Antioxidant
- High in Alkaline
- Aids in digestion
- Superfood (By Most Measurements)
- 30% Protein & Fiber
- Loaded with Vitamins & Minerals
Where is Matcha Tea traditionally grown?
High quality Matcha is sourced from Japan in the town of Nishio.
What Factors affect quality?
The factors that affect quality are the growing regions, soil conditions, weather conditions, and also the experience of the farmers.