Origin: Derived from the seeds of Guarana (Paullinia cupana, syns.P. crysan, P. sorbilis) plant
Also Known As:
Overview: Guarana is used for weight loss, to enhance athletic performance, as a stimulant, and to reduce mental and physical fatigue. It is also used to treat low blood pressure, chronic fatigue syndrome, and to prevent malaria and dysentery. Moreover, Guarana seed is also used to enhance sexual desire, to increase urine flow, and as an astringent.
- Neutralizing free radicals
- Reducing fatigue and improving focus
- Improving memory
- Promoting eight loss
- Relieving chronic diarrhea
- Treating constipation
- Boosting heart health
- Providing pain relief
- Improving the appearance of skin
- Killing harmful bacteria
- Protecting against age-related eye disorders
Common Dosage: Currently, there is no standard dosage for Guarana.