Origin: Derived from the Gingko Biloba tree native to China
Also Known As:
Overview: Ginkgo Biloba originates from the leaves of the Ginkgo Biloba tree and have been used in common treatment in Chinese Medicine. Ginkgo Biloba improves blood flow to the brain and acts as an antioxidant. These effects may translate into some benefits for certain medical problems. Studies have also found that in healthy people, ginkgo might modestly boost memory and cognitive speed. Ginkgo Biloba studies have shown that it can help with memory problems caused by dementia or Alzheimer’s disease.
- Fighting the damaging effects of free radicals
- Reducing inflammation
- Improving circulation and heart health
- Reducing symptoms of psychiatric disorders and dementia
- Improving brain function
- Reducing anxiety
- Treating depression
- SUpporting vision and eye health
- Treating headaches and migraines
- Improving asthma symptoms
- Reducing PMS symptoms
- Treating sexual dysfunction
Common Dosage: The recommended dosage for Ginkgo Biloba is 120 mg to 600 mg daily in healthy individuals.