Origin: Fruit of the Garcinia Cambogia found natively grown in Indonesia
Also Known As:
Overview: Garcinia Cambogia is a tropical fruit also known as the Malabar tamarind. Garcinia Cambogia is a popular weight loss supplement in which people say it blocks your body’s ability to make fat and helps with appetite control. Garcinia Cambogia is also said to keep blood sugar and cholesterol levels in check.
- Improving metabolism
- Maintaining the feeling of satiety which helps in decreasing food consumption
- Decreasing cholesterol levels
- Reducing blood triglyceride levels
- Protecting against diabetes
- Enhancing exercise performance
- Reducing inflammation
- Fighting free radicals and oxidative damage
- Preventing ulcers
- Flushing excess fluids from the body
Common Dosage: Generally, it is recommended to take 500 mg, three times per day, 30–60 minutes before meals.