Origin: May be derived from fruits and vegetables, such as strawberries, apples, persimmons, onions and cucumbers.
Also Known As:
Overview: Fisetin 98% HPLC is a form of fisetin, a flavonol that gives color to many fruits and vegetables. It directly neutralizes free radicals and also increases other powerful antioxidants, such as glutathione, superoxide dismutase, catalase. It also reduces the activity of a group of enzymes (MMPs) that cancers require to spread and invade other tissues
As an antioxidant and anti-inflammatory, it boasts of many benefits including memory improvement, prevention of age-related diseases, blood sugar control and reduction of diabetes complications, and more.
- Fighting signs of aging
- Improving blood sugar control
- Potentially preventing the growth and spread of certain cancers such as ovarian, prostate, colon, breast, and brain
- Improving memory and learning
- Increasing levels of serotonin and noradrenaline
- Fending off neurodegenerative diseases
- Protecting against stroke
- Lowering cholesterol
- Improving circulation and blood pressure
- Potentially protecting the liver
- Potentially increasing adiponectin which boosts fat burning
- Reducing pain
- Preventing bone loss
- Relieving allergies
- Potentially helping with inflammatory bowel disease
Common Dosage: Currently, there is no standard dosage for Fisetin 98% HPLC yet as it requires further research.