Also Known As:
Overview: Creatine HCL does not require a loading phase and calls for a significantly smaller dosage while still delivering the same benefits. Creatine hydrochloride’s main benefit is helping to build muscle faster and easier. This is thought to be due to an increase in the production and supply of ATP to working muscle cells. This also provides more energy to the muscles, helping to avoid lactic acid build-up and allowing for longer and more intense workouts.
- Increases the synthesis of ATP
- Increasing anaerobic exercise capacity
- Improving muscle strength and mass
- Promoting endurance during exercise
- Stimulating muscle growth
Common Dosage: The recommended dosage for Creatine HCL is 750 mg daily in healthy adults.