Origin: Grows on the larvae of insects
Also Known As:
Overview: Cordyceps is a fungus that lives on certain caterpillars in the high mountain regions of China. They are used to treat a number of conditions including coughs, chronic bronchitis, male sexual problems, anemia, irregular heartbeats, high cholesterol, liver disorders, dizziness, weakness, and weight loss. It is also used for strengthening the immune system, improving athletic performance; reduce the effects of aging, and improving liver function.
- Boosti exercise performance by increasing the production of ATP
- Reducing fatigue
- Boosting strength
- Neutralizing free radicals
- Potentially inhibiting the growth of cancer cells including lung, colon, skin, and liver.
- Managing Typ2 II Diabetes
- Decreasing LDL cholesterol
- Fighting inflammation
Common Dosage: Currently, there is no consensus on the dosage for cordyceps. However, researchers have used 1000 mg to 3000 mg per day.