Origin: Leaves of the flowering plant called Agathosma betulina native to South Africa
Also Known As:
Overview: Buchu leaf is obtained from the Barosma plant (Agathosma betulina). It has been used in SOuth Africa as a folk remedy for various disorders. It contains active chemicals that help combat harmful germs and promote urine flow.
- Managing skin conditions such as eczema
- Treating arthritis and joint pain
- Lowering blood pressure
- Managing diabetes symptoms
- Managing symptoms of diarrhea
- Treating urinary tract infections
Common Dosage: At this moment, there is now standard dose for Buchu leaf.