Origin: Derived from the boswellia serrata plant originating from India and much of the Punjab region
Also Known As:
Overview: Boswellia Serrata is a resin or sap that seeps from openings in the bark of several Boswellia species. It has been shown that Boswellia Serrata can be used to help with arthritis, joint pain, and tendonitis. Boswellia Serrata is also used as a stimulant to increase urine flow and for stimulating menstrual flow.
- Lowering inflammation
- Relieving joint and arthritis pain
- Fighting cancer
- Speeding up healing from infections
- Preventing autoimmune disease
- Reducing the appearance of wrinkles, age spots, and blemishes, while also boosting the elasticity of the skin.
- Increasing endurance during exercise
- Improving symptoms of diarrhea, bloating, cramping, gastric ulcers, and irritable bowel syndrome
Common Dosage: The recommended dosage for Boswellia Serrata is 100mg-250mg daily.