Origin: Supplement form of the trace mineral Boron. It can also be sourced from foods such as prunes, celery, broccoli, raisins, brazil nuts, and apples.
Also Known As:
Overview: Boron citrate is the supplement form of the trace mineral boron. It is noted for its ability to improve bone density, prevent osteoporosis, improve strength, and increase muscle mass.
- Treating symptoms of arthritis
- Treating osteoporosis and weak or broken bones
- Improving emory
- Improving signs of skin aging
- Alleviating menopausal and PMS symptoms
- Improving the absorption of magnesium
- Enhancing testosterone levels
- Lowering plasma lipid levels
- Reducing fungal infections
- Improving cognition
Common Dosage: Maximum of 20 mg per day for adults