Origin: Produced by the human body
Also Known As: CarnoSyn
Overview: Beta Alanine is a non-essential amino acid that serves as the limiting amino acid in carnosine. It raises carnosine levels in the muscles by up to 58 percent in just four weeks, and 80 percent in 10 weeks.
It helps improve muscle performance and endurance during high-intensity exercise.
- Improvement of physical working capacity
- Reduction of muscle fatigue in older adults
- Increasing the amount of time you can perform high-intensity exercises
- Reduction of muscle acidosis
- Improvement of recovery speed after exercise
Common Dosage: 2 to 5 grams daily