Origin: Derived from the roots of Baikal scullcap or Chinese skullcap (Scutellaria baicalensis).
Also Known As:
Baikal Skullcap Extract contains the flavone glycoside called baicalin. The active chemicals in Baikal skullcap might be able to decrease inflammation, stop tumor growth, and prevent tumor cell reproduction. It is traditionally used in Asian countries as an herbal supplement.
- Reducing anxiety
- Improving cognitive dysfunction
- Preventing inflammation of neurons
- Improving learning and memory impairment induced by brain injury
- Suppressing the proliferation, migration, and invasion of breast cancer cells
- Reducing the effects of fatty liver disease
- Reducing lung inflammation
- Preventing eye diseases such as cataracts and age-related macular degeneration
Common Dosage: 200 to 800 mg once in the morning and at night