Origin: Derived from L-Arginine through decarboxylation.
Also Known As:
Overview: Agmatine Sulfate is stored within neurons and is released during neuronal activation. It regulates the levels of Nitric Oxide when elevated within the body. Agmatine Sulfate also appears to do much of the same things as Arginine but at a greater rate of potency. It has a decidedly Nootropic effect and can help people achieve a mental edge, whether in or out of the gym or athletic training.
- Pain reduction
- Addressing symptoms of depression and anxiety
- Promoting muscle growth
- Preventing stroke-induced brain damage
- Improving spatial memory consolidation
- Promoting fat burning
- Improving insulin sensitivity
- Reducing blood sugar levels
- Protecting against arterial hardening
- Reducing inflammation
- Protecting against seizures
Common Dosage: The common dosage for agmatine ranges between 100 mg and 1000 mg depending on the intended use.