Origin: Derived from the fruit of Irvingia Gabonensis (IG)
Also Known As:
Overview: African Mango Extract has been said to contain powerful ingredients that hold high soluble fiber content that can melt away belly fat and trim down waistlines. It is also claimed that African Mango Extract if taken 30 to 60 minutes before meals can lower appetite significantly as well as boost the breakdown of fats and improve blood sugar control.
- Promoting weight loss and fat burning
- Lowering LDL and raising HDL levels
- Lowering blood sugar levels
- Improving liver function through its antioxidant properties
- INhibiting bacterial and fungal growth
- Relieving pressure-induced pain
Common Dosage: The recommended dosage for African Mango Extract depends on several factors such as the user’s age, health, and several other conditions. However, clinical studies have used dosages ranging from 150 mg to 1000 mg with no noticeable damaging effects.